Infinity HDC1200e - 48kW Commercial Water Heater
Rinnai HDC1200e Condensing External Water Heater
The condensing water heater process delivers up to 107% net thermal efficiency, which translates to significant energy savings when compared to their conventional counterparts.
- Energy efficient -107% net efficiency*
- Saves space, water, energy and time
- Limitless application
- Compact design with internal and weather-proof external models
- Renewables ready when you are - Suitable for use as a temperature booster forsolar thermal and heat-pump
- The HDC1200e has the added advantage that the water heater is mounted externally
- Rinnai commercial condensing water heaters are available in both Natural Gas and LPG
- LPG commercial water heaters are delivered to site LPG enabled.
* In accordance with BS EN 677
W1200EKM-NAT : Natural Gas Water Heater
W1200EKM-LPG : LPG Water Heater
DownloadsAncillaries Commercial Brochure HDC1200e Eco Label HDC1200e Product Fiche
Status Monitoring For Easier Diagnostics
The status has three conditions
- The water heater is off (no water flowing):The LED is blank
- The water heater is on (heating water ):The LED displays the set temperature
- The water heater should be on, but is not (water flowing, heater is not on):The LED will flash a diagnostic code
The LED will flash a diagnostic code.
'Rinnai condensing water heaters will never run out of hot water'
|Fuel||Natural Gas or LPG*|
|Low NOx||Less than 50ppm|
|Water flow rate||1.5** to 35L/min|
|Minimum operating pressure||1.0 Bar|
|Noise level||50 db(A)|
* Sperate models available for Natural gas or LPG fuel.
** Minimum flow rate based on temperature set point and inlet conditions.
|Gas Usage Nat Gas||4.6m3|
|Gas usage LPG||3.4kg/hr|
|Turn down||48.3 - 2.83 kW|
HDC1200e as a Solar Booster
The HDC1200e will deliver 13 l/min @ 50˚C Rise using 4.49m³ gas. If we increase the incoming water temperature we get the following saving:
|Flow rate||Energy||Saving on gas|
|13l/min @ 40°C Rise||38.8kW||21% (1.0m3)|
|13l/min @ 30°C Rise||27.6kW||40% (2.2m3)|
|13l/min @ 20°C Rise||18.4kW||61% (3.2m3)|
|13l/min @ 10°C Rise||9.2kW||81% (4.2m3)|
A 20 tube panel will yield approx 1439kW/yr* so a fairly standard arrangement of 3 panels would yield 4317kWh/yr
Consequently this equates to 4317kW free energy or the equivalent of 401.6 m³ gas per annum
*This is based on an installation in Southampton, south facing and an inclination of 45˚