Infinity HDC1500e - 59kW Commercial Water Heater
Rinnai HDC1500e Condensing External Water Heater
The condensing water heater process delivers up to 105% net thermal efficiency, which translates to significant energy savings when compared to their conventional counterparts.
- Energy efficient -105% net efficiency*
- Saves space, water, energy and time
- Limitless application
- Compact design with internal and weather-proof
- Renewables ready when you are - Suitable for use as a temperature booster forsolar thermal and heat-pump
- Rinnai commercial condensing water heaters are available in both Natural Gas and LPG
- LPG commercial water heaters are delivered to site LPG enabled.
* In accordance with BS EN 677
W1500EKM-NAT : Natural Gas Water Heater
W1500EKM-LPG : LPG Water Heater
DownloadsAncillaries Commercial Brochure HDC1500e Eco Label HDC1500e Product Fiche
Status Monitoring For Easier Diagnostics
The status monitor has three conditions:
- The water heater is off (no water flowing):The LED is blank
- The water heater is on (heating water ):The LED displays the set temperature
- The water heater should be on, but is not (water flowing, heater is not on):The LED will flash a diagnostic code
The LED will flash a diagnostic code.
'Rinnai condensing water heaters will never run out of hot water'
|Fuel||Natural Gas or LPG*|
|Low NOx||Less than 50ppm|
|Water flow rate||1.5** to 37L/min|
|Minimum operating pressure||1.0 Bar|
|Noise level||50 db(A)|
* Sperate models available for Natural gas or LPG fuel.
** Minimum flow rate based on temperature set point and inlet conditions.
'The Rinnai condensing continuous flow water heaters represent our commitment to delivering the best systems available in
the world today'
|Gas usage LPG||4.2kg/hr|
|Turn down||59.5 - 2.8 kW|
HDC1500e as a Solar Booster
The HDC1500e will deliver 16 l/min @ 50˚C Rise using 5.4m³ gas. If we increase the incoming water temperature we get the following saving:
|Flow rate||Energy||Saving on gas|
|16l/min @ 40°C Rise||44.7kW||21% (1.2m3)|
|16l/min @ 30°C Rise||33.5kW||21% (1.2m3)|
|16l/min @ 20°C Rise||22.3kW||40% (2.2m3)|
|16l/min @ 10°C Rise||11.0kW||61% (3.5m3)|
A 20 tube panel will yield approx 1439kW/yr* so a fairly standard arrangement of 3 panels would yield 4317kWh/yr
Consequently this equates to 4317kW free energy or the equivalent of 401.6 m³ gas per annum
*This is based on an installation in Southampton, south facing and an inclination of 45˚