Infinity HDC1500i - 59kW Commercial Water Heater
Rinnai HDC1500i Condensing Internal Water Heater
The condensing water heater process delivers up to 105% net thermal efficiency, which translates to significant energy savings when compared to their conventional counterparts.
- Energy efficient -105% net efficiency*
- Saves space, water, energy and time
- Limitless application
- Compact design with internal and weather-proof external models
- Renewables ready when you are - Suitable for use as a temperature booster forsolar thermal and heat-pump
- Rinnai commercial condensing water heaters are available in both Natural Gas and LPG
- LPG commercial water heaters are delivered to site LPG enabled.
* In accordance with BS EN 677
W1500IKM-NAT : Natural Gas Water Heater
W1500IKM-LPG : LPG Water Heater
DownloadsAncillaries Commercial Brochure HDC1500i Eco Label HDC1500i Product Fiche
Status Monitoring For Easier Diagnostics
The status has three conditions
- The water heater is off (no water flowing):The LED is blank
- The water heater is on (heating water ):The LED displays the set temperature
- The water heater should be on, but is not (water flowing, heater is not on):The LED will flash a diagnostic code
The LED will flash a diagnostic code.
'Rinnai condensing water heaters will never run out of hot water'
|Fuel||Natural Gas or LPG*|
|Low NOx||Less than 50ppm|
|Water flow rate||1.5** to 37L/min|
|Minimum operating pressure||1.0 Bar|
|Noise level||50 db(A)|
* Sperate models available for Natural gas or LPG fuel.
** Minimum flow rate based on temperature set point and inlet conditions.
'The Rinnai continuous flow water heaters represent our commitment to delivering the best systems available in the world today'
|Gas usage LPG||4.2kg/hr|
|Turn down||59.5 - 2.8 kW|
HDC1500i as a Solar Booster
The HDC1500i will deliver 16 l/min @ 50˚C Rise using 5.4m³ gas. If we increase the incoming water temperature we get the following saving:
|Flow rate||Energy||Saving on gas|
|16l/min @ 40°C Rise||44.7kW||21% (1.2m3)|
|16l/min @ 30°C Rise||33.5kW||21% (1.2m3)|
|16l/min @ 20°C Rise||22.3kW||40% (2.2m3)|
|16l/min @ 10°C Rise||11.0kW||61% (3.5m3)|
A 20 tube panel will yield approx 1439kW/yr* so a fairly standard arrangement of 3 panels would yield 4317kWh/yr
Consequently this equates to 4317kW free energy or the equivalent of 401.6 m³ gas per annum
*This is based on an installation in Southampton, south facing and an inclination of 45˚