Rinnai Infinity PLUS Storage System
In situations where a very large demand of hot water is required, Rinnai Infinity PLUS storage offers a cost effective solution.
Using a modular system of either internal or external RinnaiHD or HDC condensing water heaters and a stainless steel storage vessel, demands in excess of 20,000 litres per hour can be satisfied.
Rinnai's stainless steel storage vessels do not require electric immersion heating elements and these items may be supplied as an optional extra if required.
The modular system offers the additional benefit of operational cover should a water heater fail; easy access and isolation of a unit for servicing.
Rinnai's Infinity PLUS storage represents a very competitive and energy efficient hot water solution for larger heavy duty applications that have peak hour demands.
A Rinnai Infinity PLUS Storage System includes:
- Delivery to site
- A number of HD or HDC Condensing water heaters (larger systems available on request)
- An equal number of standard flue kits (internal heaters only)
- An equal number of pipe cover boxes (external heaters only)
- Common header flue kits are available to further streamline installation
- 1 Hot water storage vessel- 250L, 300L, 500L, 800L or
- 1000L Stainless steel
- 1 Hot water storage vessel valve pack- Double check valve, two ball valves
- An equal number of continuous flow water heater valve packs - Ball valves for cold water, hot water, gas
- 1 Primary pump with valves
- 1 Unvented kit (1" or 1½" pipework)
- 1 Isolation valve
- 1 Pressure reducing valve with gauge
- 1 Strainer
- 1 Double check valve
- 1" Safety relief valve, 6 bar
- Expansion vessel, 50L or 80L
- 2 Drain cocks, ½"
- 1 Tundish, 1¼"
- 1 Temperature and pressure relief valve
- 1 Control thermostat
- 1 Overheat thermostat
- Hydraulic module available soon.
Contact Rinnai for more information
Rinnai Condensing Water Heaters can be used to maintain the temperature in a large storage vessel.
This approach could be used where the hot water requirement exceeds the flow capacity of the manifolded units, or where there is an intermittent demand for hot water in buildings such as hotels, hospitals, apartments, etc.
Additional flow rate information is available. Please use the link below to download.Rinnai IPS Flow Rates 1.0 LR