Tankless K26i - 48kW Domestic Multipoint Water Heater
Rinnai Multipoint Tankless K26i Internal Water Heater
The condensing technology wihtin the K26i delivers up to 107% net thermal efficiency, which translates to
significant energy savings when compared to their conventional counterparts.
- Energy efficient -107% net efficiency*
- Saves space, water and energy
- Limitless application
- Compact design with internal and weather-proof external models
- Temperature accurate hot water delivery
Rinnai's unique condensing technology incorporates two heat exchanges to achieve optimum water heating generated from every cubic meter of Natural Gas or LPG. These compact wall mounted water heaters capture residual heat from it's flue gases and transfers it into the water being heated.
The K26i also incorporates multiple safety feature sensuring temperature accurate hot water delivery
and eliminating scalding.
W26iKM-NAT: Natural Gas Water Heater
W26iKM-LPG : LPG Water Heater
DownloadsAncillaries Domestic Multipoint Brochure K26i Multipoint Eco Label K26i Multipoint Product Fiche
Status Monitoring For Easier Diagnostics
The status monitor has three conditions:
- The water heater is off (no water flowing):The LED is blank
- The water heater is on (heating water ):The LED displays the set temperature
- The water heater should be on, but is not (water flowing, heater is not on):The LED will flash a diagnostic code
|Fuel||Natural Gas or LPG*|
|Low NOx||Less than 50ppm for all heaters|
|Water flow rate||1.5** to 37L/min|
|Minimum operating pressure||1.0 Bar|
|Noise level||50 db(A)|
|Water Inlet||3/4 bsp|
|Water Outlet||3/4 bsp|
|Condense outlet||1/2 bsp|
|Electrical Supply||230 AC 50Hz 1ph|
* Sperate models available for Natural gas or LPG fuel.
** Minimum flow rate based on temperature set point and inlet conditions.
|Gas usage LPG||3.4kg/hr|
|Turn down||48.3 - 2.83 kW|