The Rinnai internal flueing system is highly versatile and makes installation of an internal water heater simple and convenient.
- The heater can be flued vertically, horizontally or any combination of both.
- Horizontal flueing can be used as a direct through the wall flue or extended from another internal wall.
- Vertical flueing is used when the water heater needs to be flued vertically through the roof.
- A siphon pack is required when the flue run exceeds 1.5 metres.
- Rinnai Infinity internal water heaters are classified as 'room sealed' appliances. Flue systems must be installed in accordance with Rinnai Installation instructions (supplied with flue terminals), local gas fitting regulations, municipal building codes, and all other relevant statutory regulations.
- A full range of extensions, bends, brackets and flashings are availaable from Rinnai.
- The flue size for the 11i & 16i water heaters is 60mm inner and 100mm outer. When extending the flue run for these heaters and adaptor is needed as the extensions peices for these heaters are larger size of 80mm inner and 125mm outer.
- All components for the Infinity HD and HDC range are 80mm inner diameter and 125mm outer diameter.
- Maximum flue length is 13m (HD Range) or 15m (HDC Range) less 2m per bend, up to a maximum of 4 bends. Additonally. the height from top of the heater to the terminal cannot exceed 9m.
- Only Rinnai flueing systems must be used with internal water heaters, Use of non-Rinnai flueing systems will invalidate the heater warranty.